News & Research

Reader

Premier Insight : 4 out of 5 AUTO `s toll road recorded increase in traffic following the Idul Fitri seasonality
Wednesday, June 12, 2019       10:07 WIB

Download PDF

Toll Road Sector: 4 out of 5 Astra's ( IJ; Rp1,465; Not Rated) toll road recorded increase in traffic following the Idul Fitri seasonality. Since D-10 upto D+3 there are approximately 6 mn (+18% compared to same period last year) vehicles passing Astra Infra's 5 toll roads. The highest traffic increase was in Jombang-Mojokerto section (+93%), followed by Semarang-Solo section (+49%), Surabaya-Mojokerto section (+25%) and Cikopo-Palimanan (+6%). Meanwhile, Tangerang-Merak section recorded -2% decreases in traffic during the season following the unrecovered tourism industry in Banten post Selat Sunda's earthquake and tsunami by end of 2018. In separated notes, Jasa Marga ( IJ; Rp5,700; Buy) claimed that approximately 75% of ' migrants'  have returned to Jakarta, leaving 25% more to come. recorded 62.16% increase in average daily traffic throughout D+1 up to D+4 Idul Fitri. (Bisnis Indonesia, Kontan).

Sumber : IPS RESEARCH

powered by: IPOTNEWS.COM